First Days at Pennebaker

In my first four hours at the Pennebaker marketing firm, I already feel as if I've been welcomed. When I went in on Monday April 10th, they set me up with a desk and an account to their Google. Immediately I felt as if I was part of the team. Around half an hour later I sat in on a meeting between the head of the company, two of the people in their creative division, and the head of a company in Florida that deals in kidnapping insurance. The next time I went (Wednesday April 12) they had me getting down to more work. I helped to enter locations and offices into a website that Pennebaker is building for one of their clients. At first glance, Pennebaker is already interesting. Their offices are bright and the layout of the office is easy to maneuver. There are personal touches from employees wherever you look and even the slightest contact with one of said employees elicits a smile. Everyone is willing to help you and talk to you. If I didn't know I was in high school I would've thought that I worked there. The employees are friendly and the administration is highly approachable. I really do believe that I will grow as a person during this internship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Week at Pennebaker

Pennebaker December 12

Pennebaker December 7