One Month at Pennebaker

I've spent a month at Pennebaker now. This week I finished off my work on the internal advertisement analysis for Mr. Byrd and moved on to working on other outside projects. I spent some time working on putting information from a client's website into one of the content-gathering websites that Pennebaker uses. Even though transferring information could be considered a very mundane task, I still find all of the things I learn from the information itself very interesting. Plus it's still amazing to have contact with all of these competent young adults. I feel like I'm being immersed in an office culture that creates a space for people to think, plan, and act. It's an incredible opportunity and I would be happy to pass this off to another student when I move on to college. It's so incredible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Week at Pennebaker

Pennebaker December 12

Pennebaker January 30